Originally, this blog was only about Sergio Ramos, Fernando Torres, Real Madrid, Chelsea and La Roja. I love soccer and my fav soccer player is SR4. Over time, I started posting about other topics of my life: particularly about snowboarding (especially about Slopestyle Rocker Ståle Sandbech from Norway), my illness (peripheral neuropathy), running, Yoga, meditation, girl power, animals, nature, culture, healthy lifestyle, beauty and poetry. All the small things that are important to me and shouldn't be put on the sideline. They make up my life. I share them here with you. Enjoy!
This month’s giveaway is for the runners! I’m not one myself, but I deeply respect those who love the sport - more power to you if you’re doing what you love! And whether you are running 2 miles or 20 miles, your run is a good one. :) Here’s some gear to get you out there.
ITEMS (retail value ~$400) :
- One pair of size 8.5 black/purple Nike Flex 2 trainers. (Please note: These have been worn ONCE, on a short walk. They are still in brand new condition and have also been cleaned.)
- One Omron strap/watch heart rate monitor.
- One silver RaceReady “cord taming” dry-wick running shirt, size M.
- One pink Nike Dri-Fit running t-shirt, size M.
- One black Nike Dri-Fit loose fit shirt, size M. (this item is hard to describe; please click the link for an image.)
- One Mondetta Performance Gear gray/pink quarter-zip track jacket, size M.
- One pair of UnderArmour HeatGear compression capri leggings, size M.
- One pair of blue/green Nike running shorts, size M.
- One pair of grey/pink Adidas compression shorts, size M.
- One blue reversible Champion compression bra, size S.
- One blue Brooks running hat.
- 3-pack of Nike training socks.
- 2-pack of braided Nike headbands.
- One pink Urban Beatz sports armband for smartphones.
- One pair of Cygnett in-ear sports earbuds.
- One box of ProBar Bolt organic energy chews, raspberry flavor.
- One sample box of Accel Gel energy gel supplements.
- 1 lb. bag of Skratch Labs hydration mix, lemon-lime flavor.
- You don’t have to be following me to win this. However, I would really love if you did. :) I think my blog is a pretty decent and positive place. Follow if you want to!
- Reblog for an entry, no limits on reblogs. Likes and signal boosts are appreciated.
- Anyone can enter, anyone can win. If you’re entering on behalf of someone else, I encourage you to make a note of it in your reblog.
- Healthy and positive blogs only. You don’t have to be a fitness blog, but ABSOLUTELY NO pro-ED/self harm, body shaming, or hate speech.
- I will use a random generator to pick a winner on July 1. Reblog before the end of June for a chance to win!
- I will ship to the US and Canada for free. If you live somewhere else, I’ll still send it if you can Paypal me some shipping cash. :)
Side note: I do check the winners that come out of the random generator. If your blog is clearly pro-ED, glorifying self-harm/depression/suicide, body-shaming or in any way promoting unhealthy ideals, you will not win. Your URL will be removed from the list and I will draw again. This includes “sneak shaming” such as disordered fitspo and praising orthorexic behavior. Sorry to be harsh, but please do not waste your time if your blog does not support an actually healthy message. Thank you.
Just a few days left to enter for this! I must say I am overwhelmed with the response and my only regret is that I don’t have something for everyone. Good luck to all!
I bleed red with some yellow highlights because it’s what makes me: Spain.